The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System has been providing effective aerosol treatments for more than thirty years. Modern styling, durability and ease of use make this unit perfect for in-home asthma treatments. The Pulmo-Aide System comes ready to use with all the attachments _ filter, tubing, and nebulizer. The Pulmo-Aide System is the only approved compressor for use with TOBI (tobramycin solution for inhalation). The Pulmo-Aide is unmatched in quality, value and performance.Features and Benefits
- Maximum compressor pressure of 35 psig or greater; Compressor free air flow of 9 lpm or greater
- Longest lasting compressor on the market with an average product life of 10 years; Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing
- Unmatched quality and durability; great for nursing homes and long-term users
- Metal frame motor construction; Unique 4-pole motor design extends life of the unit
- Built-in nebulizer holder is a convenient place to store your nebulizer if your treatment is interrupted.
- Actual Product Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 10.5"
- Overall Product Length: 10.1"
- Overall Product Width: 6.5"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Model # 5650d