FREE Priority Shipping!
Drive Medical's digital electronic muscle stimulator with timer provides maximum therapy by delivering a digital electrical waves making it the ultimate in muscle stimulation therapy. It retrains muscle tissue with Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), a proven, efficient way of treating muscle rehabilitation by the transmission of electronic pulses. When directed by a doctor or therapist EMS can be an effective method of physical therapy. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed. The muscle stimulator can be adjusted to meet your needs. The product can be attached by a metal belt clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
About the Product
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Dual isolated channels
- Ramp time is adjustable from 1-6 seconds
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries by the transmission of electronic pulses that causes passive exercise
- The stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 1-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30 uS ~ 260 uS, 10 uS/step
- Contraction time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds
- Relaxation time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Actual Product Weight: 0.96 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Contraction Time: 1-30 seconds
- Overall Product Height: 16.75"
- Overall Product Length: 21.33"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 1-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 30-260 uS
- 10 uS/step
- Ramp Time: 1-6 seconds
- Relaxation Time: 1-30 seconds
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited