An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS5000 adds Low Air Loss capability to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface. The AS5000 also offers a pressure control dial to optimize the 8" mattress's comfort level according to the patient's weight.Features and Benefits
- Combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies for an extraordinary therapeutic support surface
- The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user friendly operation
- 20 individual bladders
- The pump offers an 8 minute cycle time
- Removable, quilted non-shear, anti-microbial, fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire mattress
- CPR feature for rapid deflation
- Alternating cell depth of 8"
- Control dial to auto-optimize patient comfort levels by weight
- Actual Product Weight: 11.95 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual
- Pump Cycle Time: 8 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # as5000