Enhance the quality of your air with an ultrasonic oil diffuser that utilizes leading technology to create an ultrafine mist, allowing all grades of essential oils to be suspended in the air for longer periods of time and for better inhalation. Six rotating LED lights create a soft soothing color changing effect – note – these lights can be turned on or off.
About The Product
- What You Love + A Lot More - The most affordable yet reliable diffuser on the market, this quiet, high-output, BPA-free diffuser has advanced ceramic discs to prevent oil corrosion and meet your aromatherapy needs for years to come. Perfect for use in a nursery, spa, studio, home or office.
- Patented Technology - The GreenAir SpaVapor+ uses patented ultrasonic technology to create an ultrafine mist which suspends all grades of essential oils for longer periods of time and better inhalation.
- Numerous Features - For soothing ambiance, the GreenAir SpaVapor+ features 6 rotating LED colored lights (blue, green, purple, and red) which can be turned on/off. It also features directional misting and auto shut-off when the unit runs out of water.
- Easy to Use - To operate, fill reservoir halfway with warm tap water (note: not cold or purified water). Add 5 to 6 drops of essential oils if preferred and more water after misting begins. Be sure to add water with a cup (not provided) rather than fill beneath a faucet. Do not overfill.
- Specifications - Capacity: 150ml. Room Size: Up to 250 sq. ft. Run Time: Up to 4 hours (depending on mineral content of water).
- BPA free
- Size 4” x 4” x 6”
- Water capacity – 150ml
- Room size – up to 250 square feet
- Run time: Up to 5 hours (depends on the mineral content of your water)
- Auto shut off when the unit runs out of water
- Directional misting
Product usage procedures/tips
- Use regular WARM tap water for optimum usage
- Fill half way to fill line to begin add more water after misting begins.
- Use a separate cup (not provided) to fill your unit with water.
- Make sure all 3 top parts are in place for unit to properly mist.
- Do not use cold water (this will delay misting)
- Do not use distilled water (distilled water does not have minerals)
- Do not overfill – remove some water if unit does not mist
- Do not allow water to enter vapor hole on side of unit.