FREE Priority Shipping!
Drive Medical Universal Knee Walker is the ideal solution for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot. Using a deluxe lever brake to ensure safety and 8" casters for indoor/outdoor use, the knee walker can be used safely in a variety of conditions and situations. To make the knee walker as convenient as possible, Drive Medical designed a tool free height adjustment and a tool free change from left leg to right leg use.
The user simply places the knee of the injured leg on the knee pad, then rests the ankle on the rear support and propels the Knee Walker about with the able leg. To steer the Knee Walker, the user takes a step with the good leg while gently lifting the handle, and turning in the desired direction of travel. Equipped with brakes for controlled movement and added safety which can be adjusted for either right or left handed use.
About the Product
- Tool free change from left leg to right leg use
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe lever brake ensures safety
- Tool free height adjustment
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity on 780 and
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on brake cable
- Approximate: User Height: 5'2" to 6'0"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs