This Pediatric CGA 870 Oxygen Regulator from Drive Medical offers a multitude of liter flow options up to 4 liters per minute. The Barb Outlet will connect directly to a cannula with no intermediary connection needed. An attractive green finish caps off the sleek design of this oxygen regulator.Features and Benefits
- Drive regulators feature a protective contents gauge and a built-in pressure relief valve for safety
- Mini regulators offer the same function as standard regulators while facilitating an easier fit into oxygen carry bags
- Easy to operate single selector knob
- Lightweight and durable design
- Meets or exceeds accuracy standards for ASTM, American National, and CGA
- Inlet Pressure: 300-3,000 PSI
- Outlet pressure: 50 PSI
- UL Approved
- Actual Product Weight: 0.87 lbs
- Inlet Pressure: 300-3000 PSI
- Liter Flow Increments: 0, 0.03, 0.06, .12, .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4
- Outlet Pressure: 50 PSI
- Outlet Type: Barb
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: Green
- Primary Product Material: Brass Core
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # 18300gn